While this portion of the process is usually the most fun, it is also the most important. The lack of a qualified plan will result in the selection of uncoordinated equipment poorly located throughout the home, leaving you with an ineffective and potentially problematic entertainment system.
As a custom electronics design and installation firm, we begin every proposal by determining the acoustic potential of your home, and work to maximize your dream and budget. The ceiling height and pitch, flooring, furniture arrangement, viewing distance, lighting, planned usage, equipment housing and finish out requirements are all considered for your audio video design.
Whether you are in build stage, or already live in your home, it is crucial that we discuss the above criteria and present you with a design appropriately suited to your lifestyle.
Not only do we design and install systems, we sell them. We carry a large selection of mid to high end audio video equipment, including but not limited to Denon, Sony, ES, Atlantic Technology, SpeakerCraft, Velodyne, and many more.
When selling a system, we keep you, the end user, in mind; focusing on your desires and planned usage. We then propose a system equivalent to that of your lifestyle, and technological abilities. We will propose a system that uniquely coordinates with you and your home, and that will serve you for years to come. We also guarantee that for 60 days after the purchase and installation of a Doctor Sound home theater system, that you will be able to operate it in our exclusive 60 Day Operation Guarantee.
Doctor Sound professionally installs a wide variety of products:
- Flat Panel / LCD / LED / OLED: Table Top, Floor Standing, Wall or Ceiling Mounted
- Front Projection, w/ceiling mounted projector: Fixed or Retractable Screen
- Surround Sound: In-Wall, Sub/Sat (on wall), Floor Standing or on Bookshelf
- Stereo Sound / Whole House Audio: Indoor / Outdoor, In-Wall, Sub/Sat (on-wall)
- Home Automation: Keypad Controls in each room to manage all integrated systems; lights, sound, alarm, phone, computer, etc. Can fully control home with an iPad.
- Outdoor Living: TV in Enclosure, on Brick, or Ceiling Mounted. Speakers Under Patio and Around Pool. One Remote to Control it All.
- Central Vacuum Systems: In Garage or In Attic, Inlets throughout the house
- Wiring: Low Voltage, In-Walls and Underground for new and existing homes as needed; Automation, Cat 5 & 6, Coaxial, Network, Speaker
Remember, all Doctor Sound products come with an EXCLUSIVE 60 DAY OPERATION TRAINING GUARANTEE* to help you maximize your understanding of the features available within your new system.
Doctor Sound professionally installs a wide variety of products. Remember, all Doctor Sound products come with an EXCLUSIVE 60 DAY OPERATION TRAINING GUARANTEE* to help you maximize your understanding of the features available within your new system.
Superior Customer Service
Hours of Operation: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM Moday through Friday. Saturday by appointment only.